Here is a preview of one of MAC’s Spring Collections. It is a Collaboration between MAC and Mickey Contractor, the Director of Makeup Artistry for MAC Cosmetics in India. The collection has some repromotes and new products. Check it out.
- Yash Deep neutral (Matte) (LE)
- Gulabi Bright fuchsia (Amplified) (LE)
- Mehr Midtone blue pink (Matte) (LE)
- Mocha Peachy yellow brown (Satin) (P)
- Flesh Midtone nude brown (Frost) (LE)
- Lust Soft muted pink (Frost) (P)
Athma Eyeshadow Quad ($36.00)
- Jaan Light neutral with soft gold pearl (Lustre) (LE)
- Vivah Brown with gold pearl (Lustre) (LE)
- Folie Reddish plum brown (Satin) (P)
- Carbon Matte black (Matte) (P)
- Oomph Forest green with soft gold pearl (Veluxe Pearl) (LE)
- Marvel Deep purple with soft pink pearl (Frost) (LE)
- Rani Bright fuchsia with soft pink pearl (Frost) (LE)
- Saffron Deep coral caramel (Satin) (LE)
- Siahi Deep turquoise blue (LE)
- Ivy Bright green (LE)
- Gana Bright white gold (Frost) (LE)
- Sur Mid tone rose brown (Satin) (LE)
Studio Fix Fluid Foundation ($26.00)
—-all limited edition
Moisturecover Concealer ($16.50)
—–all limited edition
Moisturecover Double-End Concealer ($21.00)
- Coral Corrector/Yellow Corrector (LE)
I don’t know about you, but I’m excited!! I’ve been reading different beauty blogs and boards, and it seems that some are not thrilled about it because of the repromotes and neutral tones.
Well, that’s perfect for me!
January 6th 2011 (US/Canada)
January 6th 2011 (International)
Take a look at some of his work!